Friday, May 15, 2009

catching up a bit--yellowstone

I really have some work to do catching up here! We have already taken trip 7! Admittedly, I'm never going to remember some of the first trips, and in some ways probably won't remember which trip we did what, sooo... with that in mind.. keep an open mind that my memory sucks and I'll do my best lol! actually... I may steal randals trip logs from his yellowstone site trip reports.. ...at least then you will get more accurate info.. it just wont have that personal feel I would give it, since it's not a post he wrote for family and friends, but an informational report.

so.,.. I'll post them from what he's written.. and maybe add some commentary later =)

1 comment:

  1. ok... so he only has one trip posted so far... I thought he had them all posted. I'll have to write more about the old trips later.

    ReplyDelete